- Copyright 2011 Noah P. Melnick All rights reserved. Please see the About page for important disclaimers and information about the blog.
Do you enjoy this blog?
Subscribe to be automatically notified of new posts.
Follow on Twitter:
Like on Facebook:
- Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- Even more standardized IRS???
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- Nutty Professor and CNBC’s John Carney think drugs caused the financial crisis….
- It’s all about the decisions…
- Daniel Crowley on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- John on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again…. | | The OTC Space on KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- The week that was (issue of 2nd April 2013) | The OTC Space on It’s all about the decisions…
- Too much information… | Derivatives Ninja | The OTC Space on Too much information…
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Reuters Publishes Article Entitled: Insight:Funds battle banks over $300 trillion derivatives market
Although Reuters is a bit late to the party (see my post from all the way back in August), I am nevertheless glad to see them reporting on what I think is one of the greatest abuses of regulatory authority … Continue reading
Typical CFTC…racing to adopt a rule in response to a problem before the nature and causes of the problem are fully identified
Gensler and Chilton say it’s now more urgent than ever, in light of MF Global, to adopt rules restricting how FCM’s can invest customer assets. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203611404577041891807629920.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection That would be logical if there was evidence that the missing segregated funds are attributable … Continue reading
Don’t get me wrong, I wish no man or woman misfortune or heartbreak and the fall of MF Global is certain to result in vast amounts of both. Indeed, my heart goes out to the employees who will be forced … Continue reading