- Copyright 2011 Noah P. Melnick All rights reserved. Please see the About page for important disclaimers and information about the blog.
Do you enjoy this blog?
Subscribe to be automatically notified of new posts.
Follow on Twitter:
Like on Facebook:
- Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- Even more standardized IRS???
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- Nutty Professor and CNBC’s John Carney think drugs caused the financial crisis….
- It’s all about the decisions…
- Daniel Crowley on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- John on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again…. | | The OTC Space on KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- The week that was (issue of 2nd April 2013) | The OTC Space on It’s all about the decisions…
- Too much information… | Derivatives Ninja | The OTC Space on Too much information…
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Sublime Irony: President Obama’s Nonsensical Claims that he Supports Eliminating Unnecessary Regulation
Imagine a pyromaniac pouring cans of gasoline onto a giant bonfire at a campsite over and over and over again, basking in the heat of the expanding flames. Now imagine this individual at the same time got a bunch of … Continue reading
In the futures space positions are settled daily and the payment of variation margin is in the nature of a settlement payment effectively representing profit and loss on a position based upon market movement. As a result, when a futures … Continue reading
Ok, so nothing interesting is happening in the land of derivatives, at least not until tomorrow… Tomorrow, the CFTC will have yet another open meeting where it will present yet more final rules and proposals. Tomorrow’s should be interesting in … Continue reading