- Copyright 2011 Noah P. Melnick All rights reserved. Please see the About page for important disclaimers and information about the blog.
Do you enjoy this blog?
Subscribe to be automatically notified of new posts.
Follow on Twitter:
Like on Facebook:
- Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- Even more standardized IRS???
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- Nutty Professor and CNBC’s John Carney think drugs caused the financial crisis….
- It’s all about the decisions…
- Daniel Crowley on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- John on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again…. | | The OTC Space on KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- The week that was (issue of 2nd April 2013) | The OTC Space on It’s all about the decisions…
- Too much information… | Derivatives Ninja | The OTC Space on Too much information…
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Of all the ridiculous, absurd, nonsensical and moronic things I have heard over the past 7 years or so, the idea, in 2012–post the near second coming of the Great Depression, that Goldman is going to enter the monoline business … Continue reading
“Crazy” Bart’s Irrational Tirades Against Those with Legitimate Complaints About the CFTC’s Rulemaking Process Continue…
Anyone who has read the transcripts from any of the CFTC’s rulemaking meetings or perused the transcripts of his speeches knows that Commissioner Bart Chilton has a unique way of expressing himself. There is no doubt that he is passionate … Continue reading
In a recent law school address Mr. Gensler was quoted as saying, “But, without sufficient funding, the nation cannot be assured that this agency can oversee the futures and swaps markets and that end-users get the benefit of transparent markets, … Continue reading