- Copyright 2011 Noah P. Melnick All rights reserved. Please see the About page for important disclaimers and information about the blog.
Do you enjoy this blog?
Subscribe to be automatically notified of new posts.
Follow on Twitter:
Like on Facebook:
- Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- Even more standardized IRS???
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- Nutty Professor and CNBC’s John Carney think drugs caused the financial crisis….
- It’s all about the decisions…
- Daniel Crowley on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- John on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again…. | | The OTC Space on KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- The week that was (issue of 2nd April 2013) | The OTC Space on It’s all about the decisions…
- Too much information… | Derivatives Ninja | The OTC Space on Too much information…
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Startling Revelations About Banks’ Prop Trading Activities: Exclusive Details Lawmakers Don’t Want You to Know . . .
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, democrats and republicans, hold on to your hats. What I’m about to reveal will absolutely blow your minds. You will not hear this from Congress. You will not hear this from the regulators. You … Continue reading
Gensler lifts his skirt and reveals…a horrifying look at the CFTC’s vision of the extraterritorial application of Dodd-Frank…
Gensler spilled the beans on extraterritoriality during his keynote speech to the annual FINRA conference today… In his own words: There is further work to be done on the CFTC cross-border release, but the key elements of the staff recommendations … Continue reading
As various respondents to my previous post on the subject suggested, it looks now, at least according to various reports in the mainstream media, like JPM’s London CDS whale is less Moby Dick and more beached or harpooned or better … Continue reading