- Copyright 2011 Noah P. Melnick All rights reserved. Please see the About page for important disclaimers and information about the blog.
Do you enjoy this blog?
Subscribe to be automatically notified of new posts.
Follow on Twitter:
Like on Facebook:
- Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- Even more standardized IRS???
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- Nutty Professor and CNBC’s John Carney think drugs caused the financial crisis….
- It’s all about the decisions…
- Daniel Crowley on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- John on Regulators on a rampage…from little or no regulation to dramatic over regulation
- KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again…. | | The OTC Space on KISS Chilton: The Understatement of the Millenium and “Crazy” Bart Rides Again….
- The week that was (issue of 2nd April 2013) | The OTC Space on It’s all about the decisions…
- Too much information… | Derivatives Ninja | The OTC Space on Too much information…
Tag Archives: clearing
Don’t get me wrong, I wish no man or woman misfortune or heartbreak and the fall of MF Global is certain to result in vast amounts of both. Indeed, my heart goes out to the employees who will be forced … Continue reading
I spent a fair amount of time this week in my professional capacity (versus the personal capacity in which I write this blog) thinking about the ramifications of the CFTC’s latest NPRs approved for publication in the Federal Register at … Continue reading
I’m having a hard time deciding which I despise more: (1) Congress and the President for enacting such flawed legislation; or (2) the regulators for failing to do what they were required to do by that legislation. Part of me … Continue reading
ISDA’s response to Australia’s discussion paper on the need for establishing an Australian CCP for clearing derivatives. Blurb in Derivatives Intelligence on the same topic. Are we moving towards a situation where every regulator in every country is going to … Continue reading
I have been meaning to write a post about the FIA-ISDA Cleared Derivates Execution Agreement since it was first published back in June of this year. Originally I was going to do an analytical piece where I walked you through … Continue reading